- Who can participate: Anyone can learn to wrestle. Come to a practice and check it out.
- What Age Groups are there:
ages 4-10 and ages 11 and up.
- What styles are practiced: Folkstyle (Collegiate), Freestyle & Greco Roman (International/Olympic Styles)
- Dates: Practices begin March 9th, 2020
- Times: 6:00 – 6:45pm for ages 4-10, 7:00 – 8:30 for ages 11 and up
- Fees: There are 2 options.
Option: Spring Session only: $75. (+ $46 to USA Wrestling for Athlete Membership Card)
Option: Summer Session only: $75. (+ $46 to USA Wrestling for Athlete Membership Card)
Option: Spring/Summer Combo: $125. (+ $46 to USA Wrestling for Athlete Membership Card)
note: Each participant is responsible for purchasing their own USA Wrestling Athlete Membership card and a card is required in order to attend practices as well as tournaments.Where are practices held: We have two locations during the week.
Participation with Goldmine Wrestling Club requires 3 easy steps:
Become an athlete member of USA Wrestling, $46 Please signup under the club name: Goldmine Wrestling Club, Grass Valley, CA.). If you already have a USA Wrestling athlete membership, proceed to STEP 2.
Pay your Goldmine Wrestling Club athlete registration fee. You may pay by either cash or check. Checks should be made out to Nevada County Wrestling support Group. After you’ve completed the registration form below you can turn in your registration payment at your first practice.
Complete and submit the online 2020 Goldmine Wrestling Club registration form below. Please enter your athletes USA Wrestling athlete membership number in the registration form. If you don’t have a USA Wrestling athlete membership yet you can purchase one here: CLICK HERE to purchase a USA Wrestling Athlete Membership.