- Who can participate: Anyone can learn to wrestle. Come to a practice and check it out.
- What Age Groups are there: ages 4-9 and ages 10 and up.
- What styles are practiced: Folkstyle (Collegiate), Freestyle & Greco Roman (International/Olympic Styles)
- Dates: March 12th, through May 11th, 2018
- Times: 6:00 – 6:45pm for ages 4-9, 7:00 – 8:00pm for ages 10 and up
- Fees: $96 ($50 to GMWC + $46 to USA Wrestling for Athlete Membership Card) If paying by check, please make checks payable to Nevada County Wrestling Support Group (NCWSG).
- Where are practices held: We have two locations during the week.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday practices are at the Nevada Union HS Wrestling Gym
Thursday practices are at the Lyman Gilmore MS Wrestling Gym
Participation with Goldmine Wrestling Club requires 3 easy steps:
Become an athlete member of USA Wrestling, $46 Please signup under the club name: Goldmine Wrestling Club, Grass Valley, CA.). If you already have a USA Wrestling athlete membership, proceed to STEP 2.
Pay the $50 Camp Fee to Goldmine Wrestling Club.
Complete and submit the online 2018 Goldmine Wrestling Club Spring registration form below. Please enter your athletes USA Wrestling athlete membership number in the registration form. If you don’t have a USA Wrestling athlete membership yet you can purchase one here: CLICK HERE to purchase a USA Wrestling Athlete Membership.